The first ever SSCE Cymru funding webinar was hosted by the SSCE Cymru team in June 2021.
The webinar provided an opportunity for schools in Wales to hear from a range of funding streams available to support Service children in education, as well as good practice examples from schools with Service children that have utilised the funding that is available. Following the presentations, attendees had the opportunity to put their questions to the Q&A panel.
FUNDING TO SUPPORT SERVICE CHILDREN
1. MOD – Education Support Fund
2. Armed Forces Covenant Fund Trust – Forces for Change Programme
3. Armed Forces Education Trust – Collective and Collaborative grants
4. Welsh Government – Supporting Service Children in Education in Wales Fund (SSCE-WF)
5. Case management support
6. Top tips
GOOD PRACTICE EXAMPLES
7. Brecon High School
8. Mount Street Infants School
9. Q&A session.
Recordings of all presentations and the Q&A panel are available below.