The Toolkit was produced with the support of the SSCE Cymru network, who provided and checked the content to ensure the most relevant and accurate information is provided.
The SSCE Cymru Parent Toolkit includes the following sections:
- Armed Forces in Wales
- Service children
- Service children’s experiences
- Education in Wales
- Examinations and assessments
- School admissions and mobility
- About Wales
- Funding for schools
- Term-time absence
- Additional Learning Needs (ALN)
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Youth provision.
Any queries or feedback regarding the content of the SSCE Cymru Toolkits, should be directed to SSCECymru@wlga.gov.uk